Director, Product Marketing – Digital Patient
The Director Product Marketing leads the development and execution of product and marketing strategy. Captures market insights and translates it into actionable, differentiated positioning which provides value to our customers and drive funnel, signed contracts, and revenue for ERT.
As the Director, Product Marketing you will partner closely with the Product Line Executive and leadership team to drive messaging and positioning of ERT offerings, conceive and support new and innovative marketing programs, and enable sales teams with world-class tools and messaging to articulate the value of ERT overall
The Director, Product Marketing role will undertake the following duties and responsibilities
1. Partner closely with the Product Line Executive and cross-functional leadership team to lead development and execution of the marketing strategy for a product line.
2. Market intelligence – be the expert on ERT customers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on competitive intelligence and how to gain market share. Translate market research data, customer feedback, and technology trends into meaningful implications to ERT and the specific product line.
3. Brand Strategy – lead the development of core product positioning, messaging and segmentation that differentiates ERT products in the market, utilizing metrics to drive success and continuous improvement.
4. Marketing Strategy – lead the development of innovative, comprehensive and global marketing plans to drive awareness, preference, leads, revenue and customer advocacy.
5. Demand generation – oversee the development of the strategy and marketing programs that drive demand for ERT products.
6. Lead generation and nurturing – oversee the development of lead generation and nurturing programs that translate into qualified opportunities and revenue.
7. Sales enablement – articulate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of ERT products.
8. Content development – Lead the development of messaging, high quality content and marketing campaigns to support and drive customer acquisition and retention efforts including identifying key engagements and developing customer success stories.
Additionally the Director, Product Marketing role will involve
1. Excellent communication and persuasion skills- able to convincingly sell ideas and plans to internal constituencies, executives, prospects, sales team and analysts.
2. Self- sufficiency- Identify solutions and strategic direction in spite of high degrees of ambiguity and uncertainty.
3. Multi-tasking and agility- Ability to manage multiple tasks and successfully execute projects under a heavy workload and changing conditions is critical.
4. To ensure the Marketing team adhere to the company's Quality Management System and regulatory requirements relevant to the business, including but not limited to those of the MHRA and FDA.
5. To maintain a broad understanding of practices and developments in the Computing, Regulatory, Pharmaceutical and Health Care industries.
6. To proactively contribute to the evolution of existing and new Standard Operating Procedures.
7. To undertake the full range of duties relevant to the leadership, management and development of the team to ensure their performance meets and or exceeds both the business and their own personal goals / objectives.
8. To participate in the formal employee review processes, e.g. performance and salary reviews, to Company standards and within defined timescales.
9. To promote and maintain a positive, results orientated work environment, building partnerships and modeling teamwork.
10. To cultivate a climate of continuous learning, identifying and implementing ways to improve productivity and quality of Exco’s processes and services.
The Director Product Marketing role requires extensive product marketing experience ideally combined with experience gained in a customer facing role within a software or clinical related industry
Our ideal candidate will be Degree educated in either a Business or marketing subject with a strong preference to MBA qualifications
To be successful in the key appointment of Director, Product Marketing you will require the following
Previous experience managing product marketing managers. Hands on, action oriented, and demonstrates a high level of interest in customers.
Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent Products.
Positive, enthusiastic attitude and a passion for quality work.
Demonstrate high level of energy/self-starter.
Team player willing to take on key marketing tasks and projects that will contribute to ERT’s success.
Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
Client focused approach, utilizing knowledge and experience, demonstrating outstanding levels of diplomacy and tact.
Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks, prioritize effectively, assess and manage risk.
A flexible attitude and able to thrive in a high-pressure environment.
Willingness to work in a matrix environment and values the importance of teamwork.
Clear understanding of the drug development processes specifically relating to clinical trial execution and application of technology to support study workflow.
Able to problem solve effectively and generate innovative ideas, in turn translating them into practical solutions.