Are you an experienced Project Manager, with Clinical or technical/software experience? We have an exciting opportunity in the Project Management Team, part of a growing business unit, Digital Patient. You will direct and manage our services for client projects. Working in a fast-paced environment this role requires a person who has the ability to prioritise the needs of the business and client as well as working with the wider project team and departments throughout the project cycle process.
ERT is a global data and technology company that minimizes uncertainty and risk in clinical trials so that our customers can move ahead with confidence. With more than 45 years of clinical and therapeutic experience, ERT balances knowledge of what works with a vision for what’s next, so it can adapt without compromising standards.
Powered by the company’s GATHER® technology platform, ERT’s solutions enhance trial oversight, enable site optimization, increase patient engagement, and measure the efficacy of new clinical treatments while ensuring patient safety. Over the past four years, more than half of all FDA drug approvals came from ERT-supported studies. Pharma companies, Biotechs, and CROs have relied on ERT solutions in 9,500+ studies spanning three million patients to date. By identifying trial risks before they become problems, ERT enables customers to bring clinical treatments to patients quickly – and with confidence. For more information, go to ert.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Face
The role is responsible for directing and managing services for late phase & commercial clinical client projects to assure high quality, on-time, and on-budget services while promoting excellent customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Lead the Planning and Setup, Monitoring, and Closeout phases of study management which include:
2. Monitor study timelines and manage the financial components of each study, which include:
3. Identify potential study risks and mitigations, and escalate as appropriate.
4. Manage internal/external negotiations and promote collaboration to foster a positive team environment, effective communications, and efficient use of resources to meet study timelines and contractual obligations.
5. Apply problem solving strategies to address customer issues and maintain issue tracking documentation to monitor progress and ensure timely resolution to customer escalations.
Other Duries and Responsibilities:
1. Ensure compliance with timely training completion/documentation.
2. Present study services at Investigator Meetings or site initiation meetings as needed.
3. Attend client meetings with Business Development and/or Operational teams to present Company services and Operational Data flow, as needed.
4. Assist with training new members of the Project Management team.
5. Perform other duties, assignments, or special projects as time and/or circumstances necessitate
Qualifications and Skills Needed
1. Bachelor Degree and/or proven demonstrated Project Management skills or experience within the industry
2. At least 2-4+ years of experience in pharmaceutical field (or related industry experience), with an emphasis on project management
3. Excellent organizational, interpersonal, time management, and prioritization skills
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively in English
5. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
6. Knowledge of the pharmaceutical drug development process
7. Detail oriented and demonstrated responsiveness to inquiries and requests
8. Valid passport and ability to travel approximately 20%
9. Proven experience in both waterfall and agile methodologies