Are you an experienced Project Manager who understands the demands of working with the pharmaceutical industry? Do you have knowledge of the clinical trial lifecycle and the benefits the digital age can have on the success of a trial? Do you want to work for a company at the forefront of technical advances in the industry? Then why not come and join our Project Management team?
As a Lead Project manager not only will you manage a team of enthusiastic individual’s you will also direct and manage our services for client projects. Working in a fast-paced environment this role requires a person who has the ability to prioritise the needs of the business and client as well as supporting and developing their team.
ERT is a global data and technology company that minimizes uncertainty and risk in clinical trials so that our customers can move ahead with confidence. With more than 45 years of clinical and therapeutic experience, ERT balances knowledge of what works with a vision for what’s next, so it can adapt without compromising standards.
Powered by the company’s EXPERT® technology platform, ERT’s solutions enhance trial oversight, enable site optimization, increase patient engagement, and measure the efficacy of new clinical treatments while ensuring patient safety. Over the past four years, more than half of all FDA drug approvals came from ERT-supported studies. Pharma companies, Biotechs, and CROs have relied on ERT solutions in 9,500+ studies spanning three million patients to date. By identifying trial risks before they become problems, ERT enables customers to bring clinical treatments to patients quickly – and with confidence. For more information, go to ert.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Working within the eCOA business unit the role will be responsible for staff management, and directing and managing services for client projects to assure high quality, on-time, and on-budget services while promoting excellent customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilites:
1. Manage designated Project Management staff, which includes:
2. Independently lead the Planning and Setup, Monitoring, and Closeout phases of program/study management which includes:
3. Monitor study timelines and manage the financial components of each program/study, which includes:
4. Identify potential study risks and mitigations, and escalate as appropriate.
5. Manage internal/external negotiations and promote collaboration to foster a positive team environment, effective communications, and efficient use of resources to meet study timelines and contractual obligations.
6. Develop and apply problem solving strategies to address customer issues and maintain issue tracking documentation to monitor progress and ensure timely resolution to customer escalations.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide primary service line support to cross-trained team members from other service lines.
2. Influence strategic decision making and implement departmental objectives according to schedule.
3. Ensure compliance with timely training completion/documentation.
4. Present study services at Investigator Meetings or site initiation meetings as needed.
5. Attend client meetings with Business Development and/or Operational teams to present Company services and Operational Data flow, as needed and participate in sales initiatives to generate incremental revenue.
6. Assist with developing training plans and training new members of the Project Management team.
7. Perform other duties, assignments, or special projects as time and/or circumstances necessitate.