- Works with managers at assigned location to determine human resources needs in the areas of staffing, employee relations, career development, and employee morale. Assists in establishing an office culture supportive to business strategy and positive employee engagement.
- Provides employees with benefits information and coordinates leave of absences and other benefit related matters for employees at assigned location.
- Conducts exit interviews for employees at assigned location.
- Works with external consultants to conduct analyses of benefits programs in order to evaluate external competitiveness and legal compliance of the organization's benefit practices.
- Assist in developing and implementing compensation program including job analysis, market pricing, and salary administration.
- Analyzes performance and pay data linkages and makes recommendations to promote same. Participate in the performance management system review and any new implementations. Assist in the development of incentive programs and the administration of performance review or merit-rating programs.
- Work with Manager and upper level staff on a variety of compensation projects including program design, analysis, budgeting, implementation of new programs, and stock option equity.
- Manages compensation surveys.
- Participates in communication of compensation, benefits and related programs to staff.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads US Wellness Committee and coordinate wellness activities, functions, and outcomes reporting.
- May participate in other HR related functions, such as new hire orientation, employee event planning, training, etc.
- May provide employee relations support to staff.
- Develop and document procedures to streamline processes and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and work with HR staff to educate Managers.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description represent the major responsibilities of the position. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as required. ERT reserves the right to amend or change this job description to meet the needs of ERT. This job description and any attachments do not constitute or represent a contract.