Our undergraduate programme offers 9-10 months' practical, paid work experience, starting between July- September (subject to candidate’s preference). For 2017 – 2018, we are recruiting a Placement Student as Project Assistant, within our Project Management Department. In this role you will be provided with training to develop your administrative and project management skills and given a thorough understanding of the clinical trial process, and ERT's role within this. Your development will continue during the placement year, as you take on an increasingly active support role within the Project Management team, for example assisting with database design configurations, preparing study documentation and taking minutes from project meetings.
This role is based in our Peterborough Office at the Peterborough Business Park in Lynchwood, providing easy access to the A1 and surrounding road networks. We enjoy fantastic facilities including a vibrant office, staff canteen and easy onsite parking and we offer a wide range of social, employee welfare and charitable events.
Responsible for assisting Project Management personnel with various tasks throughout the study lifecycle.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assist with the Planning and Setup, Monitoring, and Closeout Phases of study management
which may include:
2. Coordinate Project Assurance meetings and assist with compiling meeting minutes and action
3. Support financial components of study management including:
4. Facilitate issue management by documenting and tracking progress to ensure timely
resolution to customer escalations.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Ensure compliance with timely training completion/documentation.
2. Respond to customer inquiries and participate in customer calls/meeting upon Project
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS NEEDED: (Key wording should include if degree is needed, any travel requirements, special qualifications needed, skills, etc.)
The Department Head has the discretion to hire personnel with a combination of experience and education, which may vary from the above listed qualifications.