Working within ecOA this role will be responsible for directing and managing services for client projects to assure high quality, on-time, and on-budget services while promoting excellent customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Lead the Planning and Setup, Monitoring, and Closeout phases of study management which include:
2. Monitor study timelines and manage the financial components of each study, which include:
3. Identify potential study risks and mitigations, and escalate as appropriate.
4. Manage internal/external negotiations and promote collaboration to foster a positive team environment, effective communications, and efficient use of resources to meet study timelines and contractual obligations.
5. Apply problem solving strategies to address customer issues and maintain issue tracking documentation to monitor progress and ensure timely resolution to customer escalations.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Ensure compliance with timely training completion/documentation.
2. Present study services at Investigator Meetings or site initiation meetings as needed.
3. Attend client meetings with Business Development and/or Operational teams to present Company services and Operational Data flow, as needed.
4. Assist with training new members of the Project Management team.
5. Perform other duties, assignments, or special projects as time and/or circumstances necessitate
Qualifications and Skills Needed
1. Bachelor Degree and/or proven demonstrated Project Management skills or experience within the industry
2. At least 2-4+ years of experience in pharmaceutical field (or related industry experience), with an emphasis on project management
3. Excellent organizational, interpersonal, time management, and prioritization skills
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively in English
5. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
6. Knowledge of the pharmaceutical drug development process
7. Detail oriented and demonstrated responsiveness to inquiries and requests
8. Valid passport and ability to travel approximately 20%