We now have an excellent opportunity for a dynamic (outside) Sales professional for our EU and ROW region based in UK, with strong knowledge of and experience in our industry, to liaise with clients and potential clients in order to reach corporate objectives. The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent sales and relationship building skills and a true hunger to make a difference in the lives of our ultimate customer - the patient!
ERT is a global data and technology company that minimizes uncertainty and risk in clinical trials so that our customers can move ahead with confidence. With more than 45 years of clinical and therapeutic experience, ERT balances knowledge of what works with a vision for what’s next, so it can adapt without compromising standards.
Powered by the company’s EXPERT® technology platform, ERT’s solutions enhance trial oversight, enable site optimization, increase patient engagement, and measure the efficacy of new clinical treatments while ensuring patient safety. Over the past four years, more than half of all FDA drug approvals came from ERT-supported studies. Pharma companies, Biotechs, and CROs have relied on ERT solutions in 9,500+ studies spanning three million patients to date. By identifying trial risks before they become problems, ERT enables customers to bring clinical treatments to patients quickly – and with confidence. For more information, go to ert.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Qualifications and Experience
1. Degree level or similar or appropriate experience.
2. 3-5 years of experience of working in a sales, business development or similar position within the pharmaceutical, health, life science or other related regulated industry.
3. Experience of selling capital equipment and services, pharmaceutical and biotech products, technology and related services or similar.
4. Experience with long sales cycles requiring a strong close and signed contract process, including multi-party sales scenarios.
5. Familiarity with the pharmaceutical industries and practices.
1. Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
2. Effective on the telephone and a specialist in cold calling.
3. Ability to communicate with people at all levels especially medical professionals including MDs and PhDs.
4. Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with colleagues and clients.
5. Ability to cultivate, understand and anticipate the needs of the customer and to provide effective solutions and recommendations.
6. Ability to prioritise and work on own initiative.
7. Comprehensive knowledge of ERT products and services.
8. Understanding the ERT corporate and financial objectives.
1. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, and other sales related tools.
1. Competitive nature.
2. Professional credibility and integrity.
3. Flexible approach.
4. Team player.
5. Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team both within ERT and with customers.
6. Proven ability to achieve results.
7. Will execute corporate strategy within specified timeframes.
8. Will rapidly develop and maintain respect from colleagues and clients.
9. Ability to learn and then apply combination of business, technology, and scientific
information to achieve personal, regional, and global results.
1. As required to achieve the goals for the assignment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.