ERT is a global data and technology company that minimizes uncertainty and risk in clinical trials so that our customers can move ahead with confidence. With more than 45 years of clinical and therapeutic experience, ERT balances knowledge of what works with a vision for what’s next, so it can adapt without compromising standards.
Powered by the company’s EXPERT® technology platform, ERT’s solutions enhance trial oversight, enable site optimization, increase patient engagement, and measure the efficacy of new clinical treatments while ensuring patient safety. Over the past four years, more than half of all FDA drug approvals came from ERT-supported studies. Pharma companies, Biotechs, and CROs have relied on ERT solutions in 9,500+ studies spanning three million patients to date. By identifying trial risks before they become problems, ERT enables customers to bring clinical treatments to patients quickly – and with confidence. For more information, go to ert.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
ERT's Training Coordinator focuses on the development, coordination, execution, and maintenance of internal training and the maintenance of training documentation records.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Maintain the company’s departmental training programs and the company’s training documentation records through the administration of TMSWeb, in accordance with SOP 105.
- Maintain an up-to-date user list.
- Make appropriate links to track employee required training.
- Send out appropriate training activities to employees according to their company position and associated CRD.
- Run reports to monitor employee training deficiencies.
- Enter training dates for instructor led type training, according to the processes outlined in SOP 105.
- Manage all employee CVs and Signature Logs according to SOP 105 and make them available upon request.
- Support triennial job description review process outline in SOP 2501.
2. Maintain the company’s Controlled documents through the administration of TMSWeb, in accordance with SOP 107.
- Run reports to monitor biennial review schedules
- Provide documentation of review according to processes outlined in SOP 917.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Support the implementation of new/revised data systems, technologies, and methods to improve ERT services or support Operation expansion. This includes:
2. Provide support for the execution of the Employee Orientation program, working closely with the Human Resources Department.
3. Assist departments, when requested and with the agreement of QA management, with training development and delivery.
4. Assist departments, when requested with collection, organization and management of documentation to support the QA department.
5. Manage and maintain the eHealth Education website.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description represent the major responsibilities of the position. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as required. This job description and any attachments do not constitute or represent a contract.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS NEEDED:
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.