We currently seek a technical Trainer to join our training and education team working on our Respiratory product line. You would provide in person, hands-on and remote training to clinical trial sites and Clinical Research Organisations (CRO’s) around the globe. This is often in training teams but can also be individual assignments. You would also be responsible for creating training materials and documentation.
You would be training, usually medical staff, in how to use the kit needed to participate in a clinical trial or study. Typically this would be a team of trainers presenting to large groups and then breaking up into smaller teams to demonstrate the tools and techniques to individuals. We aim to up skill all those involved in the study and get sign off to show they are fully trained in the equipment and processes needed.
This is a part time role on offer at 20 hours per week, on a consultancy (self-employed) basis. We would be flexible around the work load and, in particular, the travel, to ensure that we keep to those hours but there could be situations where someone could work, for example, 40 hours one week but none at all the next. If you can offer that sort of flexible working then so can we.
Employment basis: Self-employed
Hours per week: Approximately 20 per week, variable
Pay basis: Day rate
Travel: 75% travel, mainly Europe but often global
ERT provides unparalleled service and reliable solutions with a common purpose, to ease the challenges of product safety and testing efforts while improving and saving lives.
Our important work sets the industry standard. Our team provides proven scientific and regulatory leadership to biopharmaceutical and medical device companies around the world. Our global clients rely upon our expertise across Cardiac Safety, Respiratory research, ePRO, and Consulting Solution. We expedite their clinical research studies and empower them to make their expert decisions, more quickly and accurately, safeguarding their product development and approval efforts.
Our global company is growing. Our aim is to lead clinical studies to success and to make a contribution to public health. We're refreshingly friendly and our teamwork is unrivalled.
• Create and deliver product and study-specific training presentations to sites, CROs and sponsor personnel.
• Conduct hands-on training for sites, CROs and sponsor personnel.
• Work closely with project team and sponsor to develop training delivery strategies specific to study scope and complexity.
• Work with product management and other internal groups to learn new products and processes.
• Work with support team to resolve help desk escalations.
• Evaluate work flow in other departments for needed updates to ETD templates to keep training information up to date.
• Maintain knowledge of current product releases.
• Attend weekly project calls to discuss training needs, site level issues specific to knowledge and training, when needed.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
• BA/BS degree required. Degree in education, business or science related subject preferred.
• 2-3 years’ experience delivering technical training.
• Knowledge of Respiratory essential
• Knowledge of clinical trials or other regulated industry preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, presentation and problem solving skills.
• Must be flexible and focused on customer satisfaction.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Ability to travel up to 75% domestic and international. A valid passport or ability to acquire same is required.
• Multi-lingual preferred
We look forward to receiving your application. Please indicate your day rate expectations and your availability and send your application by using our ERT career page.